Bob Lind at the Luna Star in Miami, March 28/5 stars

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

aJfiBiact

Bob Lind at the Luna Star in Miami, March 28/5 stars

Post by aJfiBiact »

I finally broke the code, and I'm back on the Bob Lind message board. So, are you there Jill? What about you, Bob? Anyway. you were superb at the Luna Star in Miami last Saturday night. There was no other place that I wanted to be at that moment in time. You had quite a number of ovations that evening. You are setting another bar for me by which I judge other artists. For me, I rank you up there with my favs such as, Michael Peter Smith, Susan Werner, Leonard Cohen, Janice Ian, and a few others; each very unique in their style. I find you and Leonard Cohen to be quite haunting. Find myself thinking a lot, and perhaps reading too much into the lyrics. Are you as good on the keyboard and with the tenor sax as you are on guitar? And then there is your signature voice. Would like to hear a bit more falsetto. Really enjoyed hearing the new stuff with you on keyboard. Will go back to site to listen again.
I've had a long day and evening, and might be misspelling stuff and sounding weird, but don't be concerned; it's only me seeking something I'm not sure of.....................
Catch you later. It's the night shift for the dogs. Can you actually watch as I type? That's a weird feeling. Missed the Folk Note's deadline. Will write up the evening for the April Newsletter.
LadyTuptin
Hi, Grant.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Re: Bob Lind at the Luna Star in Miami, March 28/5 stars

Post by Lind »

Welcome Lady T. It's a pleasure to hear such kind words from a member of the press. And how can I not love a gal who says good things about my keyboard playing. (You're in an elite, discerning minority :-))
Now that you've jumped through the membership hoops, stay close to the board. It's great to have you with us.
Yers,
Lind
grant
Admonkeystrator

Post by grant »

(Hi!)
aJfiBiact

Post by aJfiBiact »

Hey, thanks, Bob. Think I just read this message for the first time. I'd have a better time on this board once I figured it out.
Guess I won't be able to review your Boca concert, and I did so want to do that. I'm sure all had a good time.
Good luck in London. What a reception you will get there. How exciting,
Lady T
Mister M

Post by Mister M »

I was at that concert, and thought you were great! Waiting for you to return to the Luna Star.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Hey Mr. M.,
Thanks for the kind words. Clearly, you have excellent taste.

I hope you're on my email inform list. If not, drop me an email and I'll let you know whenever I'm playing in South Florida.

All the best to you,
Lind