Greetings from an Aurora High School Alum

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

HEYSEXY1

Greetings from an Aurora High School Alum

Post by HEYSEXY1 »

Mr. Lind,
This past weekend my mother came to visit me as I have recently been transferred to Salt Lake. As I was driving her to the airport, she mentioned that she graduated from high school with you at Aurora High school in Aurora in 1961. Her name was Ute Kraft.
She went on to tell me of your hit the elusive butterfly etc. She had always wondered what happened to you as she has been putting reunions together for the school for years now and always wondered what became of you in later years.
None the less, I looked up your website and found this and wanted to stop by because she said that she always wanted to say hi to you.
So on behalf of my mother Ute Kraft, hi Bob!
If you want to contact her feel free to use the email I have registered with and I will forward it.
I also understand that you are very busy and if you don't I also understand.
A pleasure to meet you sir and good luck with your new endeavors.
Paul
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Re: Greetings from an Aurora High School Alum

Post by Lind »

Hi Paul,
Welcome to the board. Good to have you with us. Sorry to say drugs and time have taken a serious bite out of my longterm memory. There are only about five people I remember from high school and even they are pretty fog-shrouded..
But please say hi to your mother and wish her my best. I see her photo in the Year Book so she's telling you the truth (as parents sometimes do). We really did go to the same high school at the same time.
All the best to you, Paul. Stay close to the forum.