Bob at Luna Star on Friday - reviews???

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Lou C.

Bob at Luna Star on Friday - reviews???

Post by Lou C. »

Yo, Florida folks.
Any reports from Bob's gig Friday at the Luna Star?
I know there's a hurricane's fixin' to set in, but still and all ....
Sasha

Luna Star

Post by Sasha »

I've been lucky enough to see Bob live several times and I have to say that Friday night at the Luna Star Cafe was something extra special. He opened with a brand-new, never-before-heard-anywhere song! (Just Let it Go). He started out the show wowing us in the audience and continued to make his very special brand of magic, every song somehow topping the one before. We all cheered him on for 2 encores. None of us wanted the night to end. When Bob Lind comes to a town near you, grab everyone you know and go! Don't miss a chance to experience Bob Lind live!
Danny Harris

Post by Danny Harris »

Grrr!!

Right - that's it !

Abduction time, BLASO (Bob Lind Appreciation Society of Oz)...

(Where's organised crime, when you need 'em...?!)

Oh, yes - rub it in, you Northern Hemispherians... ':P'
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

I was at the Luna Star Cafe on Friday night too!

It was an amazing concert. Every song was fabulous and he played so many new songs that I can't wait to hear over and over. Where is that new CD???

I always love hearing Bob perform and I must say it was a special night. He was really in top form, although I've never seen him any other way. You could feel that everyone in the room was right there with him for every song.

Some of the brand-new songs I remember were: "Let it Go" (He opened with it! He said that we were the very first people to hear it! I can't tell you how exciting that was, to be part of such a priveleged group.) Then he played "The Saints Had it Easy," a beautiful song he called "possibly controversial." And another beautiful and deeply moving song called "Outsider's Dream."

Each song he played took us to a new place and by the end we were all screaming for more. We wouldn't let him off the stage, if it had been up to us he would have played all night long.
rob68

Post by rob68 »

Oh my.......sounds like many new songs have been brewed up. Don't put them on the website for free......put them on a CD and sell them to us.......we need to pay you for your greatness, your highness! :D
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....
Danny Harris

Post by Danny Harris »

Rob...

You are indeed an unabashed, shameless, fearless, fiercely loyal Lind fan...

You're right !

Another cd please, maestro Lind...

':D'