Lind Guitar on E-Bay

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Jill

Lind Guitar on E-Bay

Post by Jill »

Just a heads-up for Bob's fans who may also be collectors. A guitar that Bob once owned is about to go up on E-Bay. Bob and I both know the fellow who is going to sell it, Steve Koschal. He's a reputable dealer. Bob has known him for 15 years.
Even if you're not a collector, the guitar is a beautiful instrument and it's in excellent condition.
Watch for it to appear before the end of the week.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Indeed, I'm told my friend Steve Koschal is about to put my old Gibson ES-335 up for sale on E-Bay. I can vouch for the fact that I owned it. It's a great ax. I wrote some of my jazzier songs on it (like "How to Get Depressed" and "Blues for Valdez." ) I also wrote most of "Looking For You" on that guitar.
I can testify that Steve is a real straight-shooter and I wish him well in selling it.
I hope it finds a good home.
Jill

Guitar on Ebay

Post by Jill »

I just checked out Ebay and found the guitar. If anyone is interested in checking it out:
The seller's eBay ID# is 45164
The ebay item # is 320279345791
I'm jealous of the person that ends up with this great piece of music history.
Danny Harris

Re: Lind Guitar on E-Bay

Post by Danny Harris »

Lind wrote:Indeed, I'm told my friend Steve Koschal is about to put my old Gibson ES-335 up for sale on E-Bay. I can vouch for the fact that I owned it. It's a great ax. I wrote some of my jazzier songs on it (like "How to Get Depressed" and "Blues for Valdez." ) I also wrote most of "Looking For You" on that guitar.

I can testify that Steve is a real straight-shooter and I wish him well in selling it.

I hope it finds a good home.
So...what became of the guitar? Does any Board member have an update?
"Some may call it wander-lust, some may call it crazy.
I don't call it anything - I Just Let It Take Me."
Lost In The Crash

Re: Lind Guitar on E-Bay

Post by Lost In The Crash »

[quote="Jill"]Just a heads-up for Bob's fans who may also be collectors. A guitar that Bob once owned is about to go up on E-Bay. Bob and I both know the fellow who is going to sell it, Steve Koschal. He's a reputable dealer. Bob has known him for 15 years.
Even if you're not a collector, the guitar is a beautiful instrument and it's in excellent condition.
Watch for it to appear before the end of the week.[/quote]

google "Steve Koschal"