Elusive Butterfly

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

suzanne

Re: Elusive Butterfly

Post by suzanne »

I WROTE YOU A LETTER IN 2006 AND TOLD YOU MY STORY AS TO HOW I CAME TO LOVE THE BUTTERFLY SONG! YOU WROTE ME BACK-WHICH JUST THRILLED ME,THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THAT. ALSO HEARD OUR LOCAL RADIO STATION DJ PLAY A SONG OF YOURS AND WISHED HE COULD HAVE IT ALL-WELL I HAVE THE OLDIES AND YOUR NEWEST ONES SO I TOOK THEM TO HIM TO DOWNLOAD.WENT BACK A FEW DAYS LATER AND HE SAID WOW WHAT AN ARTIST-AND WISHED HE COULD GET YOU ON HIS PROGRAM EVEN IF BY PHONE. RADIO STATION IS IN WABASH INDIANA AT 105.9 OR CALL 1 260-563- 1161 AND ASK FOR MONTE ,IF YOU EVER WOULD CONSIDER IT! BEEN TRYING LIKE CRAZY TO ORDER YOUR BOOK OFF THAT LULU SITE-BUT NOTHING YOU TYPE IS IS RIGHT AND ITS A HASSLE! LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND YOU-KEEP ON WITH IT AND HOPE YOU HAVE NEW CD OUT SOON!
Last edited by suzanne on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Hi Suzanne. I appreciate all of this. If you get a moment and can spare the time, could you please contact my manager? Her email address is Jpguerra@aol.com. Her name is Jill. The Lulu thing concerns me. It's bad enough that fans have to pay those outrageous prices for the book. The publisher could at least make it easy. Tell her the problems you've had with ordering and about the Wabash station.
Thanks for your interest in my work and for posting this for me.
Last edited by Lind on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jill

Post by Jill »

Hi Suzanne,
I'm sorry you've had trouble with Lulu, try this link:
http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?f ... e+holyland. If that doesn't work, try typing the title of the book "East of the Holyland" into the search box it should take you right to it.
I'd also be happy to set up a radio interview so drop me a line at JPGuerra@aol.com and I'll contact Monty at the radio station.
Take care,
Jill
Last edited by Jill on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grant
Admonkeystrator

Post by grant »

Locking this topic temporarily - spammers like posting here right now.