Some Other Songs

Share favorite lyrics, swap guitar tabs and talk about the songs.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

blah blah friend

Some Other Songs

Post by blah blah friend »

Some of my favorite Bob Lind Songs are not anywhere I can Find. My favorite song of all time is "Scarry World". Also Learn to Bend was always very special to me as I will always remember the first time I heard it...

He touched her face and said you make want to comfort and protect you
She turned away away and said all you ever think about is
Last edited by blah blah friend on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susanne Gilmore

Post by Susanne Gilmore »

Hello Blah Blah Friend -
I also went to many of Bob's shows at the Bla Bla Cafe and remember the songs that you speak of. I was glad to see that "May" and "How the Nights Can Fly" made it onto the Live at the Luna Star Cafe cd, but I still have fond memories of songs like "Blossom", "Danger", "Lemmings", "Reruns", "Dying on the Vine", and of course, "Taking the Gamble". Those were the days! Nice to see another one of Bob's Bla Bla fans here.
Last edited by Susanne Gilmore on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

You two are both amazing.
Susanne, my guess is you have the audial equivilant of a photographic memory. How do you retain those songs?
"Taking the Gamble" used to be one of my favorite songs and I hardly ever do it anymore. It's delightful to keep reading your posts.

Welcome to the board BBF, It's great to have you with us. It's pretty clear you were more than a casual attendee at the Blah Blah. Thanks for reminding me of "Learn to Bend." For the record, I still do "Scary World" in concert when the mood strikes. That one does indeed have a special place in my heart. I"m grateful for your input. We hope to hear more from you on this forum.
Last edited by Lind on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Duncan

Post by John Duncan »

Which year was Bob playing the Bla Bla cafe folks?