From Bob's manager: Bob In Toronto

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Jill

From Bob's manager: Bob In Toronto

Post by Jill »

For Bob's fans in the icy North who may not be aware, we want you to know that on Sunday, October 28, Bob will be making his first Canadian appearance in more than 30 years.
He'll be playing the world-famous HUGH'S ROOM in Toronto. (See the "Gigs" page for details.)
We're told there are still tickets available, but they're selling fast. So if you're interested in coming, it might be a good idea to call soon for reservations.
Bob's looking forward to playing this historic city with it's long, proud tradition of acoustic music. Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Ian and Sylvia, Gordon Lightfoot, Leonard Cohen and a zillion other greats started here.
It's going to be an unforgettable evening. We'd love for you to join us.
Last edited by Jill on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toddbruder

Post by toddbruder »

Bob Lind at Hugh's Room! Why didn't I think of that sooner! Great venue and superb artist....I'm totally going to that.
Last edited by toddbruder on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob68

Post by rob68 »

Hope you had a great concert in Toronto, Bob. I see that temps are in the 40s there......as they are here. I'm sure you're loving that. :wink: According to Jill, you may be playing a bit closer to me this spring, so hopefully I'll catch you then.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....