Lind on Amazon

Share favorite lyrics, swap guitar tabs and talk about the songs.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

bob_32_116

Lind on Amazon

Post by bob_32_116 »

If you follow the links on Bob's welcome page to "SINCE THERE WERE CIRCLES -- buy this on Amazon.com", some interesting things emerge... it took me a while to understand what was going on:

When I looked, Amazon had a reduced-price-for-two offer, featuring STWC plus the Essential Bob Lind album that was mentioned some time ago on this site released on the Black Tulip label (which no one seems to know anything about). The track listing is almost the same as the Footsteps album,i.e. it contains the tracks from Don't Be Concerned and Photographs of Feeling, but instead of the 3 extra songs that were on the Footsteps album it has 3 tracks off the infamous Verve album. The cover seems to be almost the same as the cover of Don't Be Concerned.

Right underneath, Amazon advertises the Jack Nitzsche Sessions album.

BE CAREFUL! Clicking on More About This Product link goves a list of only the first 20 tracks - you have to click another link to get the complete listing. The first 20 tracks on the Nitzsche album are the same as on the Essential Bob Lind album (but in a different order). If buying, make sure you get the album you want!