Bob in Uncut

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

grant
Admonkeystrator

Bob in Uncut

Post by grant »

If you want it bigger, click here.

Or, you know, just buy a copy of Uncut, available at your finer periodical purveyors worldwide....
Last edited by grant on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel H

Post by Daniel H »

Great article, Grant--thanks! Lind enthusiasts can't get enough of this kind of info. Bob gave some interesting "advice" to his fans at the end of the article when he said he feels alive when he's sad. So let's not praise his music too much--he can't continue his great output if he's dead! :wink:
Last edited by Daniel H on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You'll catch a fleeting glimpse of someone's fading shadow...
Kie Miskelly

I think someone should...

Post by Kie Miskelly »

.... write a book on Bob's life so far... something along the lines of Catch A Wave: The Rise, Fall and Redemption of Brian Wilson, which is a wonderful book. Maybe now that he's back in the spotlight someone will come along and ask Bob - he's got to have some great stories to tell going on what I've read so far... or maybe Bob should write it himself! Nice to see him getting all this deserved publicity in the UK.
Last edited by Kie Miskelly on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob68

Post by rob68 »

Great quote from Richard Hawley. It's true, Bob's new songs are really superb and deserve much wider exposure. Are you listening record companies?
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....