Hear Bob Lind 'Live' on BBC London Radio

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

grant
Admonkeystrator

Hear Bob Lind 'Live' on BBC London Radio

Post by grant »

Just heard this from Martin Roberts. Check it out:

Bob's interview with Sean Rowley for his "Joy Of Music" show and live in the studio songs as well as CD cuts IS available to hear - FOR ONE WEEK ONLY! - on the station's 'Listen Again' feature. (Follow the link below and the 'Listen Again' button is on the right.)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/art ... file.shtml
At present it dates the playlist as June 10th but ignore this IT IS Bob's show, he guests about halfway through. You'll never forgive yourself if you miss it!
Martin
Last edited by grant on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grant
Admonkeystrator

Post by grant »

Here's another BBC radio appearance:

Click here, look for the "Listen Again" link on the right.

Then, look down the list for the Judi Spiers show on 6/22 - or as they say in England, 22/6.

I *think* that for at least a week, clicking here will take you directly to the show. You'll need RealPlayer to get it to work (but you've probably already got that somewhere on yer computers).
grant
Admonkeystrator

Post by grant »

It's about two hours, 20 minutes into Judy's show, if you feel like fast-forwarding to the good part.

So, Bob, did she have the cat in the studio? It's certainly a big part of her profile....
rob68

Post by rob68 »

Thanks Grant. I did hear parts of Bob's segment with Sean Rowley, but the stream keeps getting interrupted for me. He plays a new song called Don't Forget You Remember live in the studio, as well as some others. Everyone should listen....if they can. That one will only be up til Sunday afternoon.

Couldn't hear any of the Judy Spiers show....will keep trying.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....