Hello, new fan here...

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Jimmie Preston

Hello, new fan here...

Post by Jimmie Preston »

Hello bob, hello everyone,

I'm a new convert, was introduced to your music following a recommendation from Richard Hawley. So far I've picked up the 'Since You Were Circles' reissue and I love it!

I play locally in Southampton, England and am hoping to work out a few of your songs so I can play them, 'City Scenes' or 'Not That I Would Want Her Back' maybe.

Just wanted to say hello and that your music is really inspiring me at the moment.

Jimmie
Last edited by Jimmie Preston on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Hi Jimmie, Welcome to the board. Thanks for the kind words. Hope you can make one of the gigs on my UK tour coming up in June (see the "gigs" page and the "KEEPING TRACK OF TIME" section of this forum.)
And just in case you're not aware, I have a brand new Live CD out. Details are on the CD Reviews and Merch section of this site.
Stay close to the board. It's good to have you with us.

And BTW, there's a rumor -- just a rumor mind you -- that Richard will be joining me onstage at the Luminaire on the 15th. He's a great soul and a brilliant artist. I'm delighted by his appreciation of my work.