England At Last!

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Lind
Declaring Lindependence

England At Last!

Post by Lind »

You can't imagine the delight it gives me to write these words:
I'm coming over The Pond to do a concert tour of the United Kingdom!

After three years of promises, disappointments and deep longing to get at you Brits, the dream is finally coming true. The promotion departments of ACE Records and The Luminaire, in conjunction with my manager Jill Guerra, are bringing me over to back the upcoming re-release of my World Pacific recordings. (See the announcement in the "A Rambling Conversation" section of this message board.)
As of this writing, the shows are still being set. But the tour will start on Friday, June 15, at the finest club in England for music like mine: The Luminaire. Check out their website:
http://www.theluminaire.co.uk/cnt/event ... &year=2007
So many of you UK people have been so supportive. Just a cursory look at this board shows the groundswell of interest. About a third of the members are from the United Kingdom. So many of you have asked me when I'll be playing England. It delights me that I'm finally coming over to sing my songs for you.
Watch this section of the board and the "gigs" page for the other concerts. We'll be posting them as they're confirmed. Come hear me and bring everyone you know with you.
See you soon.

Don't try to post to this thread. If you want to comment, start another topic below.