A New Link ?

Share favorite lyrics, swap guitar tabs and talk about the songs.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Van

A New Link ?

Post by Van »

Hi Bob/All. Am I alone, or could we use a link here to get us back to the Bob Lind Home Page? (I put this forum into my favorites list instead of his home page, I may have to change it around).
Another question while I'm here, Is there a Bob Lind Song Book for easy guitar on the market? Could I maybe pick up the Chords to "Butterfly" from someone? Thanks all, Later, Van
Last edited by Van on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grant
Admonkeystrator

Re: A New Link ?

Post by grant »

Van wrote:Hi Bob/All. Am I alone, or could we use a link here to get us back to the Bob Lind Home Page?
Actually, if you look under that "the Bob Lind messageboard" graphic on the main forum page, you should see a tiny link that says "Click here to return to BobLind.com". It's pretty small print, but it's there!
Last edited by grant on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Van

Post by Van »

Thanks Grant. I found it. (had to click on the Graphic to get there to get it to appear). Now, about those chords,? V.
Last edited by Van on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob_32_116

Song book

Post by bob_32_116 »

Van wrote:Thanks Grant. I found it. (had to click on the Graphic to get there to get it to appear). Now, about those chords,? V.
He he... I still have my copy of The Bob Lind Songbook, bought circa 1967, containing all the songs off Don't Be Concerned, plus Remember the Rain. No way am I going to part with it though. I hope one day to be in a position to hand it personally to Bob Lind and ask him to autograph it. :)