Missed You at the "Coffee Gallery Backstage", Pasa

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Van

Missed You at the "Coffee Gallery Backstage", Pasa

Post by Van »

Hi Bob. Sorry I missed you at the Coffee Gallery last Feb. Any chance that you'll be playing there again in the near future. Would it help if I put in a word with Bob (the owner). I was raised over near there and still have some friends that are regulars and good friends with him.
By the way, I've been a fan since Elusive Butterfly, and happened across "Bob in the Berkshires" on "U-Tube". really knocked me out. I guess I hadn't seen you, or a picture before. I was at my sisters at the time, and I called her in to check it out. She wanted to know when I put it on the site, and how come I'd never done it for her (Elusive Butterfly). Yeah, it looks like we could be brothers. Only thing is, I only play at Guitar, while you do the real thing. Her husband Brad, caught on right away though. He recognized your guitar as a Hummingbird (Gibson), like his own, and knows I haven't had one. He said it was remarkable though, even if I am a bit older than that now. (aren't we all)
Well maybe if you get a chance, drop me a line to my E-mail, and then I can send you a picture, or a video clip, or something if you'd like. Let me know if your going to be playing around here again. I'm over on the other side of the mountains from Pasa. now, in the Antelope Valley (Palmdale, Lancaster, etc.), but I would make a run over to catch you next time your out this way. All the best, Van
Last edited by Van on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Hey Van,
Welcome to the site. Thanks for the kind words. Sounds like you're a handsome dude.
I'll put you on my e-mailing list and let you know when I'll be out in California again. Stay close to the board.