2007 California Tour

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Lind
Declaring Lindependence

2007 California Tour

Post by Lind »

ANOTHER VISIT TO THE GOLDEN STATE
This year is starting out with such exhilarating speed and power, someone should have warned me to fasten my seat belt on New Year's Eve.
Good news is rushing at me like crazy.

I never thought I'd be headed back to California so soon. As many of you know, I was just out there in October/November playing a string of concerts and taping a DVD about my life and music. When I left, I figured I was saying Sayonara for at least a year.
But out of the clear blue, I've been asked to do the prestigious TALES FROM THE TAVERN concert series, which features some of the finest acoustic performers in the nation.
Almost simultaneously, the film makers, Paul Surratt and Ian Marshall, let me know they could use some more concert and interview footage for the documentary.
My ambitious manager quickly seized on the opportunity to create a mini-tour.
The specifics are posted on the "Gigs" page, but here's the overall sweep:
Friday, February 16 = San Francisco / THE SMILE CONCERT SERIES at The Knockout Room
Sunday, February 18 = Altadena / The COFFEE GALLERY BACKSTAGE
Wednesday, March 7 = Buelton / TALES FROM THE TAVERN at The Taproom

Between the CGB and TftT gigs, there will be at least one more show somewhere in the L.A. area. Watch this section. I'll give you the news as it develops.
You Californians were so great to me last year, I'm thrilled to be coming back for another crack at you. I've got some new songs and I'm tanned, rested and ready.
Come hear me and bring some pals with you.

BTW, don't try to post to this thread. If you have comments or questions, click "new topic" below.
Last edited by Lind on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.