What CDs are available?

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Marion UK

What CDs are available?

Post by Marion UK »

Hi, as a new fan I'd like to know what CDs have been made? My partner and I have 1 CD and a very old and scratched record but really want to hear lots more Bob Lind. I have ordered the 'Since there were Circles' CD and look forward to listening to it soon. Haven't met many other Lind fans over here in England and can't find anything in the record shops so I was really pleased to find this site.
Last edited by Marion UK on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Hi Marion,
Welcome to the board.
And thanks for your interest in my music.
As you point out, CIRCLES just became available. And my older songs (from DON'T BE CONCERNED and PHOTOGRAPHS OF FEELING) are available for download at various sites.
But my favorite CD -- the newest one -- is BOB LIND LIVE AT THE LUNA STAR CAFE, a limited edition, in-person album available here on this site.
See reviews in the CD REVIEWS section of this site and, if you want to order, you can do so on the MERCHANDISE page.

It's always a delight to hear from someone who introduces herself as "a new fan."
Makes me jiggle and wiggle inside.
Hope this helps.
All the best,
Bob
As far as not knowing many Bob Lind fans there in the UK, stay close to this forum. There are a slew of supportive Lind-lovers here and I'm grateful for all of you.