Bob Lind on the Radio...Don't touch that dial!

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Lost In The Crash

Bob Lind on the Radio...Don't touch that dial!

Post by Lost In The Crash »

Well, you'll have to listen to it on your PC/Mac but..

A friend, Chris Martin-Smith dropped me a line:
"A brief note to tell you that Bob Lind was interviewed on Saturday evening (4/11/06) on Spencer Leigh's show "On The Beat" BBC Radio Merseyside. Albeit Jack Nitzsche is not mentioned, you might be interested in listening to it on their listen again facility."

The interviewer Spencer Leigh is a respected, knowledgeable chap and we all know how honest Bob is...tune in for a great show. From The Ellusive Bob Lind LP to the Bob's latest CD release, Live At The Luna Star Cafe, all the musical bases are covered. The interview with music lasts about an hour.

Click here http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/

Then click the 'Listen Again' button. When the new window opens click on 'On The Beat' (Half way down on the A-Z of all Shows'). As easy as falling off a log...but more fun.

Martin
Last edited by Lost In The Crash on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Duncan

Post by John Duncan »

I do hope you try and listen to this interview folks as it is very interesting. I would think it is only available for a limited period as it's a weekly show and the next one is Saturday evening. There are lot's of Lind songs and anecdotes about the old days.
Last edited by John Duncan on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob68

Post by rob68 »

Thanks for the reminder........listening now. Wow, same harsh words from Bob about Elusive Bob Lind. Yeah, it'll probably only be up til Saturday afternoon, everyone should listen.

Ha! Great to hear English Afternoon on the radio!
Last edited by rob68 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....
grant
Admonkeystrator

Post by grant »

Is he walking roads of anger?
Last edited by grant on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob68

Post by rob68 »

grant wrote:Is he walking roads of anger?
Not really. He just ain't got the time.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....