Lind at large for another fortnight

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

grant
Admonkeystrator

Lind at large for another fortnight

Post by grant »

Just heard from Mr. Lind in L.A.

He's having a great time, very pleased with how the filming's going and the performances are being received, and expects to be back in commission in two weeks -- he should touch down from La-La Lind (I mean La-La Land, tra-la-lind) around the 15th of November.

At which point all questions will be answered. From the horse's mouth. Authoritatively.
Last edited by grant on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ollie

VyotdpwIhvPfOfW

Post by Ollie »

Tip top stuff. I'll epxcet more now.
Last edited by Ollie on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldarwro

Re: Lind at large for another fortnight

Post by Eldarwro »

I'm having a hard time following all of the protocol just to get a message to you Mr. Lind. I noticed on a daily blog called "Olde Disc Jockey's
Almanac" that today (Nov. 25th) is your birthday . Happy Day. Just wanted to relate a brief story to you about me pertaining to you.
Back in the late '60's I was a Program Director of a "Top 40" radio station in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas (McAllen)...and was
fortunate enough be a guest DJ on Dick Clark's American Bandstand via telephone. One of the questions he asked at the end of our
conversation was .."What is my favorite song". I said, "Elusive Butterfly by Bob Lind"..which he promptly played to his live audience
and dancers. Just about all the dancers just stood there and kind of swayed back and forth, but not dancing. It occurred to me that
it apparently was a difficult song to dance to, I guess. At least Dick played to song. That's it, friend. All the best to you.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Re: Lind at large for another fortnight

Post by Lind »

Hi Jay, can't figure out what protocol there is, but welcome to the board. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.