A Fine Howdy Doody

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Guest From Australia

A Fine Howdy Doody

Post by Guest From Australia »

Good to be able to corespond .... say what I think.
WOnderful lyrics and hope life's been good these last 40 years and so fortunate fame didn't take you the way it has/does.
Cheers from a long time fan. "Counting" were the words that levelled me in the 60's.
Last edited by Guest From Australia on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Incredibly, I just noticed this post. Thanks and welcome.
There are lots of you Aussies on this board and I'm always a little awed and delighted when I hear that my music has reached across all those miles.
You warm my heart.
As I've mentioned a couple times, with the upcoming release of my 1971 SINCE THERE WERE CIRCLES album on CD, there's a very real possibility of a UK tour sometime in 2007.
So put a shrimp on the barbie for me.
Last edited by Lind on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob_32_116

Check your directions Bob

Post by bob_32_116 »

Errr... just to clear up any confusion--- UK and Australia are on opposite sides of the globe. Turn left, make sure you cross the BIG pond, not the little one! :D

You won't find many shrimps on barbies in the UK. Not many here either for that matter, they are largely a myth generated by that great cultural ambassador Paul Hogan. They seem to need a slower longer heat than what they get on the barbecue hotplate. We do, however, do a mean braised tofu.