Misleading Lyrics

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

bill

Recent Comment

Post by bill »

You boys may want to "play" somewhere else. Long time fans such as myself were both surprised and thrilled when Bob started this site. You will see some, early on, healthy exchanges regarding Bob & his music. Not a big FaceBook guy but you if you check out Bob there you will see what he is currently involved in and the many followers he continues to have ..."just saying."
bill

Re: Misleading Lyrics

Post by bill »

You really seem to like controversy. Was only trying to help by recommending FB. Been on this board since 2004 and a fan since 1966...just saying.
bill

Post by bill »

I know nothing of your principles and am not at all interested. I rarely visit this for forum as more current information can be found elsewhere. Should I ever be looking for tips on "horse racing" I will likely look elsewhere. Do Mods even exist anymore ? ...just askin but not really interested...
bill

Post by bill »

Good chatting ...
bob_32_116

Post by bob_32_116 »

Mondrian, I think the problem is that most of us who visit this board are not the slightest bit interested in horse racing. As you say, the site does need to be livened up, and I visit every so often to see if any new interesting discussions are posted, or any new additions to interesting old discussions. Your efforts to breathe new life into the board are appreciated.

When I saw the topic heading "Honest Mondrian's Gambling Joint" my immediate initial reaction was "Hmmm, the spammers have got to the site again". If you have been on sites that get flooded with spam advertising ways of making fast money, you will understand why I thought that. Then I saw you had generated a music-related post, and also replied to one of my posts, and I realised you were obviously not a spammer.

Can I make a suggestion? Stick around. Tell us what you know and like about Bob Lind, or ask about him. Tell us about your other musical likes and dislikes. By all means, post on other off-topic subjects like what you did on your summer holidays. However, if you post about something and it does not generate any interest on the board, let it go and find a different topic. For example, I think it's clear by now that you are the only one here with any interest in talking about how to make money on horses.

I am not a moderator, just a member like you. This is just my suggestion, based on what I have seen works and doesn't work on various music fora.