Updating re That Verve Album

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Bangkok Barry

Updating re That Verve Album

Post by Bangkok Barry »

Interesting to read the feedback on the Verve album, The Elusive Bob Lind, on CD, which I've finally got around to putting on CD. And it sounds pretty good. Might be just the odd crackle or jump, but it's pretty old by now!

I'm now trying to make a nice cover for it, copying the original, which isn't as easy as I thought it might be. Once I've done that, I'm going to offer it up for sale to anyone who wants it, WITH BOB'S PERMISSION, for 10 sterling/$15 to include postage.

I should emphasise the offer is for forum members only and I have no commercial intentions. The charge is for my time, effort and materials.

Bob?
Last edited by Bangkok Barry on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob68

FYI

Post by rob68 »

I burnt my mint condition LP to CD a couple years ago, and some other members here already have copies. Plus, you might want to read the recently posted "About Face From Lind" thread in the 'A Song Or Two' forum. Unless Bob says differently, we have to assume it applies to the Elusive Bob Lind songs as well.
Last edited by rob68 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....
Bangkok Barry

Post by Bangkok Barry »

Thanks, Rob68. I've now also had a message from Bob asking me to hold off, and that's okay. Any offer of selling is withdrawn.