Roll The Windows Down

Share favorite lyrics, swap guitar tabs and talk about the songs.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Sam

Roll The Windows Down

Post by Sam »

Since the Great Forum Crash of earlier this year, we haven't said much about Bob's downloadable songs from his website.

I was wondering about Roll The Windows Down; be interesting to hear an acoustic version of the song. How about it, Bob?
Last edited by Sam on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob68

Post by rob68 »

I was just gonna post about the demos, but you beat me to it. I played them all again over the weekend, and really think they're great......still. After coming to the conclusion years ago that Bob Lind would never be heard from again.......or least of all, have his own website.....I'm just really grateful to have all these fine new songs by him. Superb stuff. Thanks again Bob.
Last edited by rob68 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....
Danny Harris

Re: Roll The Windows Down

Post by Danny Harris »

Let's hope Jenny's putting on some more jazz, so we can get in motion, for some new songs...but - we are greedy consumers, are we not? Surely we can't expect the artist to write to specifications - Lind doesn't frequent Tin Pan Alley, or The Brill Building, as far as i know...(LOL)
"Some may call it wander-lust, some may call it crazy.
I don't call it anything - I Just Let It Take Me."