Thank you!

Where's Bob now? Lind live shows, CD releases and media appearances.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

MikeGillard

Thank you!

Post by MikeGillard »

Thank you Mr. Lind for providing some of the worlds most beautiful music for years. I got hooked by the beautiful Elusive Butterfly and have been a Bob Lind fan since then. My personal favorite is Drifters Sunrise.

Your lyrics and melodies are the best I've heard from any music artist ever. I believe that your songs will live long into the future. If movie producers would listen to your tracks, many of them would use your music for todays movies.

Thanks again from a loyal fan! And let me know if you ever get near Louisiana. My family and I will treat you to some great Cajun food. We live in New Iberia, LA home of the international favorite Tabasco Sauce.

Mike Gillard
Last edited by MikeGillard on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Hey Mike, Welcome to the board. Thanks for your inspiring comments. Always a joy to know my music is reaching the heart.

For your information, Jamie Hoover, of the Spongetones just recorded "Drifter's Sunrise." It's on his newest CD, JAMIE HOOVER: Most Loved Melodies.
You can visit Jamie and hear samples at his website:
http://www.jamiehoover.net

And also, never missing a chance for a shameless commercial pitch, let me say my new CD (BOB LIND LIVE AT THE LUNA STAR CAFE) is available here.
You can read what fans and critics have to say in the REVIEWS section and/or buy it in the MERCHANDISE section.
Stay with us, Mike. Good to have your company.