Lind Tribute Page

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Matt

Lind Tribute Page

Post by Matt »

I recently shared an interesting story with Bob in an e-mail...

I'm a frequent user of the website http://www.myspace.com as a way to promote my own music career. It allows musicians to stream songs over the internet, post links to their official websites and interact with fans all over the world. For an independent artist like myself, it's a great way to get my music out to people who ordinarily would have no idea who the heck I was. But I've been able to get encouraging feedback from people all around the world.

At 21, I thought I was the youngest Lind fan around, but I got a note last week from an 18-year old girl who found my page by doing an "Artist Influence: Bob Lind" search. She sent me a note and was shocked to find a Lind fan...I let her know that I've been fortunate enough to be in contact with many Lind fans on this board for the past two years and the man himself. After that happened, I had an idea to create a "Lind Tribute Page," so that more Lind fans can find the website, the message board, and Bob himself. I received approval from Bob to make the page, and here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/boblindmusic

For those who don't know, anyone can join myspace...it's free. Long live Lind!! :?
Last edited by Matt on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob68

Post by rob68 »

That's great......nice job.
Last edited by rob68 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Matt, it's very nice - I'll have to play around to figure myspace out, though. That particular website kinda frightens me.

Libby
Last edited by Elizabeth on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaleAnne

Post by DaleAnne »

Super nice, Matt.
Last edited by DaleAnne on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost In The Crash

Post by Lost In The Crash »

Fantastic! Thanks very much!
Last edited by Lost In The Crash on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raquel

myspace

Post by Raquel »

Hello, I'm new I'm a youngin also, 27, I have loved Bob Lind since I was 12 years old, I am also on myspace and I hope to make a trip to Florida next month to see Bob in concert. I just received the Live at Luna Beach Cafe and adore it, plus it was autographed. I think my favorite songs are
"Remember the Rain" and "We've never spoken", these favorites change all the time.
Last edited by Raquel on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grant
Admonkeystrator

Post by grant »

Also, check out Jamie Hoover's Lind tribute EP on iTunes, because is good.

OK?

OK!