Great News : The Best of Bob Lind available for download

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Rufus Buzzard

Great News : The Best of Bob Lind available for download

Post by Rufus Buzzard »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy to say I found a website that sells The Best of Bob Lind for download. (I know in recent times some of you have bemoaned its seeming unavailability.) The album is $9.99 for download, with some of the individual songs available for $.99 each. It appears to be legitimate.(I ran this past Bob, and he said I could post it on the board.) The site is http://www.burnlounge.com/eyesmusic.

Bill

p.s. Here's something that might just blow your mind. Amazon has 4 copies of The Best of Bob Lind available, one new and three used. The prices range from $90 to $120. Wow. Don't believe me? Here's the link. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... oding=UTF8
Bob has become a major collector's item!
Last edited by Rufus Buzzard on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rufus Buzzard
rob68

Post by rob68 »

Also on AOL music, I believe.
Last edited by rob68 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....I went to the river and I stood on the shore. I stood in the twilight of the life I had before....
xENo

Post by xENo »

You can also purchase it from Rhapsody, and if you're subscribed to rhapsody you can listen to it all day if you want...
Last edited by xENo on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wjm41259

Post by wjm41259 »

you can find it on ebay once in awhile for about a tenth the price- hopefully someone will re-issue the entire catalogue- including the 45s-
have been looking for a copy of goodbye neon lies forever- and the verve album on cd- and the circles one as well- - is it a money issue? a legal issue - a time isuue- or a just dont care one- dont be concerned was the first album i bought with my own money- circa 67- saved my allowance for weeks- a dollar a week- so imagine an eight year old- picturing in my mind every word of the lyrics- its what ive always found so special about this music- that it is viual poetry as well as written or sung- little movies in my mind- they havent changed much in those almost 40 years- so please bob - consider it- my records are well played- but i cant take them with me- thanks- billy
Last edited by wjm41259 on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donald

You Might Have Heard My Footsteps

Post by Donald »

xENo wrote:You can also purchase it from Rhapsody, and if you're subscribed to rhapsody you can listen to it all day if you want...
Damn. Sometimes living in Canada has its disadvantages.

Donald

P.s. to Bob
You do really need to come to Toronto and bring us some joy
Last edited by Donald on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wjm41259

Post by wjm41259 »

kinda looks to me like he doesnt leave florida much- thats more than a days drive from virginia- but id do it-