Luna Star performance

Share favorite lyrics, swap guitar tabs and talk about the songs.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Ed Hackie

Luna Star performance

Post by Ed Hackie »

Long ago in Los Angeles I spent many (then I new and no I know even more) wonderful nights listening to Bob perform at the Ice House and Troubadour. After listening to the Luna Star Album I remembered what the attraction was all about Every time I hear one of Bob Songs I see myself in them from a different angle because each one of us shares so many of the experiences and emotions as well losses and regrets in our own lives. The Luna Star album gives me even more opportunities to appreciate my past, present and future. The songs are wonderful and unencumbered by the musical accompaniment that only detracted from Bob's wonderful talent, songs, and feelings shared . Like the old song "killing me softly" I know these songs are about all of us in the deeply personal sense. Thanks Bob for making your wonderful songs. I only hope that more is coming of the "old" yet unrecorded and new songs. You are the best. Seeker2be
Last edited by Ed Hackie on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Lind has resonated with me for 30 years. I am enthusiastic about his music.
Susanne Gilmore

Post by Susanne Gilmore »

My sentiments exactly! I too had the pleasure of seeing Bob perform live many times when he lived in LA, and the Luna Star cd brought back a flood of great memories for me as well.
Last edited by Susanne Gilmore on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob_32_116

How the Nights Can Fly... sometimes

Post by bob_32_116 »

How the Nights Can Fly ... except when you have insomnia and find yourself getting up in the middle of the night to log on to Bob Lind's message board, for something to do!

Listened several times now to the Luna Star CD, and although I am not normally a fan of live albums I much enjoyed imagining myself actually there listening to Bob's banter, especially as it's probably as close as I will ever get to seeing him perform in person. But be careful Bob, yes I picked up the cheeky little bit of Norwegian Wood at the end of Mister Zero. Expect Sir Paul McCartney to slap a lawsuit on you anytime soon.