Hi... I'm new here

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Petrned

Hi... I'm new here

Post by Petrned »

Hi Mr. Lind & Everybody :wink: ...My name is Kelly, and I'm pretty much a newbie to the music of Bob Lind. It's quite ironic how I found him, but all I can say is I LOVE IT and his music touches my heart and soul very much!!! I'm 43 years old and have always loved the music of the 60's and 70's, but overall I love music in general especially music that says something and means something. I hope this came out sounding right, I'm a little nervous here...LOL!!! Well, what more can I say ...I look forward to getting to know Bob Lind and other fans on here...Take Care everybody! :D :wink:
Love, Light & Peace ~ Kelly :D
Attachments
Here's one of my husband Patrick and I, as well.
Here's one of my husband Patrick and I, as well.
kellyandpatrick.jpg (20.34 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
I've attached a picture of myself with my best friend Amy and I...I'm the one, on the left with the glasses on.
I've attached a picture of myself with my best friend Amy and I...I'm the one, on the left with the glasses on.
BESTBUDDIES2.jpeg (19.33 KiB) Viewed 13435 times
grant
Admonkeystrator

Re: Hi... I'm new here

Post by grant »

Hi, Kelly!

I promise, there's very little to be nervous about here.

If any of us try to bite, a quick whack on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper generally does the trick.

What's the irony in the way you found Lind's music?
Lind
Declaring Lindependence

Post by Lind »

Hey Kelly, Welcome to the board. Glad to have you with us.
Petrned

Post by Petrned »

grant wrote:Hi, Kelly!

I promise, there's very little to be nervous about here.

If any of us try to bite, a quick whack on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper generally does the trick.

What's the irony in the way you found Lind's music?
Hi Grant :wink:
Thanks for welcoming me, to the messageboard and making me feel more comfortable. How I found Lind's music, well hmmm I had the song "Elusive Butterfly" and really liked it... Well, a week or so ago I had my mom over to visit and we were listening to Music Choice on comcast and sure enough "Elusive Butterfly" came on and just got me. My mom and I were talking about my dad passing away and this song made me think of him. Right now, I'm listening to "The Complete Jack Nitzsche" sessions as I type this message. :D Grant, is that Bob Lind posting me a message too below yours? If so, I'm so happy!!! Well, I would still be happy if it wasn't someone else...LOL!!! It's just Bob Lind makes me smile :-)
Petrned

Post by Petrned »

Lind wrote:Hey Kelly, Welcome to the board. Glad to have you with us.
Hi! :wink: ... Thanks so much! I look forward, to getting to know you all. :-)