Remember The Rain

General discussion & socializing in a Lind-related vein.

Moderators: Lind, Jill

Docal

Remember The Rain

Post by Docal »

Hi, I was listening to the radio yesterday and they played "Remember The Rain" sung by Bob Lind. I have never heard this song before, neither have I heard of Bob Lind. However, whilst it was playing, I was mesmorised by the lyrics. I wrote down the singer's name, and when I came home I went on line and went on 'U Tube' and searched for Bob Lind and I found a video recording of him singing this song; and on another site I found the lyrics. I just want to say, "Absolutely wonderful" the words relate to and sum up so many situations and that are both sad and hopeful. Not to mention that I also enjoyed the singing. Thank you.
bob_32_116

Re: Remember The Rain

Post by bob_32_116 »

Whenever I put this song on in future I'll remember yesterday, when here in Perth we had the mother of all hailstorms.
Danny Harris

Post by Danny Harris »

Yeah, Bob32 etc: "just be thankful that your soul is still your own..." (ha-ha!)
"Some may call it wander-lust, some may call it crazy.
I don't call it anything - I Just Let It Take Me."
bob_32_116

Post by bob_32_116 »

Danny Harris wrote:Yeah, Bob32 etc: "just be thankful that your soul is still your own..." (ha-ha!)
Indeed. At one point I was sheltering from the weather in the undercroft of a sporting pavilion, and my flesh was cold against my bones.