Grant/Jill Do you know what this is?

When things don't work the way they should.

Moderator: Jill

Liz

Grant/Jill Do you know what this is?

Post by Liz »

Hi Jill/Grant,

How on earth did this get through to my private message box. Do you know what this is and Grant did you send it?? Nah! Í don't think so.

Regards,
Liz

"From:
grantimatter@yahoo.com

Hello Liz,

You have received a new private message to your account on "Bob Lind's Message Board" and you have requested that you be notified on this event. You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

http://www.boblind.com/board/privmsg.php?folder=inbox

etc. etc. Yours in electronic mayhem,

The WebMonkey."

This is a copy of my inbox:

Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

Bob Lind's Message Board Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
To: Liz
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 pm
Subject: Eric Clapton can explain 5 is the MOST EFFECTIVE software pack for black-SEO!
You know,
Eric Clapton can explain 5.0 is the BEST OF BEST program for black-SEO and black-SEO
Increase Google PR, make income traffic and money, got customers and bucks

More info?
Just GOOGLE for Eric Clapton can explain 5.0!
Good luck